A convenient and efficient vacuum is essential for good housekeeping. If winding cords and troublesome, bulky vacuums sound like your worst nightmare, this article will give you more than enough incentive to switch to cordless stick vacuums. Cordless stick vacuums are super easy to use and lightweight. Continue Reading
Today, a washing machine is an indispensable device in each apartment. It saves not only your time, but also water and even electricity.
When choosing a car, buyers first of all pay attention to its dimensions, the number of programs, the class of washing and energy consumption. In order not to get lost in the choice, pay attention to the basic parameters. Continue Reading
The owners of country houses are not always happy with the onset of winter, because the first snow means that you need to take a shovel and go to clean the tracks. It may seem entertaining and even useful to someone – after all, exercise. But usually by the middle of winter, there is no trace of a positive attitude, and entertainment becomes a routine that threatens to calluses and muscle pain. If you are familiar with this situation, then you should think about buying a snowthrower. Continue Reading
Dyson has been known for great quality and service throughout the years. Cordless vacuums have been one of Dyson’s greatest products, sliding their way smoothly onto the top of the industry.
In this article, two of the best Dyson products will be compared: the Dyson V7 vs V8. In this fast-pacing world of modern technology, Absolute vs Motorhead is one choice many of us would think about.
Both offer great performance, but really, which one is better? We are going to look for the one in terms of the best: price, function, usability, and many more.
Dyson V7 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum Review
The Dyson V7 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum features a hassle-free suction without the traditional cord. Inside the brush, bar is a powerful motor that drives nylon bristles to remove ground-in dirt on all floor types: vinyl, laminate or carpeted.
It consists of 15 cyclones arranged radially in a two-tier system to increase airflow and to capture finer particles. It offers up to 30 minutes of powerful suction.
The Motorhead can be converted to a handheld for quick clean up and spot cleaning. Included is the docking station that holds and charges the cordless vacuum and other accessories such as the combination tool and the crevice tool.
It also allows the collected dirt to be driven out in a single action, providing a hygienic bin emptying. Its low-profile head allows for easy cleaning under furniture. It measures 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches and weighs 5.3 pounds.
Based on customer reviews from Amazon, here are the pros and cons of using the Dyson V7 Motorhead.
- The manual is easy to read and understand.
- It has the power of a corded vacuum, but it is lightweight, more portable and quieter.
- The trigger system allows for a fine control over energy consumption; energy is just used for vacuum time.
- It is easy to set up and convenient to use.
- The vacuum cleaner can be docked on the wall, so it consumes less storage space.
- Changing the attachments is easy; turning it into a handheld takes no time.
- It can be very effective for pet fur, cars, hardwood floors, concrete and carpets.
- The battery indicator is virtually useless as it has only one light and says nothing about the charge level remaining.
- When fully charged, the battery life only lasts up to 6 to 10 minutes for the Super Suction Mode.
- The plastic wheels of the vacuum on the brush head are not durable enough and may even leave marks on the vinyl plank floors.
- The head tends to be stuffed with trapped debris, especially larger ones.
- It takes too long to charge it (about 3.5 hours).
- There are reports of batteries wearing out after a few months of usage, just after it is out of warranty’s coverage.
This natural coating for a long time keeps a beautiful view, if you perform quality care. Harmful for him is considered frequent washing, especially if the floor is oily or waxy. But after all cleaning is also required, because the mirror surface is noticeable dust and pollution. That’s why you need a vacuum cleaner for parquet. Nuances of choice All consumers know that the price of the device for cleaning is determined by the power and functionality. If you can not buy the device, you can buy attachments to the vacuum cleaner for parquet. And if the funds allow, it is desirable to choose a device with the function of wet cleaning. Continue Reading
After literally overflowing hundreds of reviews and consumer reports for several vacuum devices, we finally bought a bullet and bought the NV105.
The shark does not do itself any good with the intricate name / numbering system for its vacuum, which is a shame, because it can prevent people from buying a big vacuum. Continue Reading